just what we DONT need
rob
2009-08-09 16:03:39 UTC
tell him to go back to Chicago!

GJ RESULT ACTION ALERT

The Obama Administration has announced that President Obama will be visiting
Grand Junction, Co on Saturday, August 15, 2009. Although at this time we do
not have the particulars of his visit, we will be protesting his health care
reform legislation. You may log on to gjresult.com for information and
continuing updates.

It has been rumored that he may hold a Town Hall meeting in Grand Junction
and that he may visit Colorado National Monument, however at this point we
cannot confirm what his agenda will be. We suggest you utilize the next
eight (8) days by alerting your friends, acquaintances and relatives and all
the conservatives you know of this opportunity to have your voices heard on
nationwide television.

This will probably be bigger than the April 15 Tea Party. I don’t think we
need to tell you that this will be an absolute max effort.
Let’s Roll
Brian Kraft
2009-08-10 18:39:32 UTC
What's your health insurance situation?