Bye Georg!
Boston Blackie (I didn't think a lot, but I pulled my gun)
2008-11-05 16:34:39 UTC
Here's one more for your collection. For when, you know, Mommy's not
home: http://tinyurl.com/59y378
tx_max_king
2008-11-05 16:46:46 UTC
On Nov 5, 10:34 am, Boston Blackie (I didn't think a lot, but I pulled
What are you afraid of?
Boston Blackie (I didn't think a lot, but I pulled my gun)
Uh, I dunno, monsters under the bead? Republics? Dunderheads?
tx_max_king
see a therapist
Boston Blackie (I didn't think a lot, but I pulled my gun)
2008-11-06 03:12:17 UTC
Post by tx_max_king
home:http://tinyurl.com/59y378
What are you afraid of?
Uh, I dunno, monsters under the bead?  Republics?  Dunderheads?
see a therapist
no, it's cheaper to use the internets.
http://tinyurl.com/5v6rm8
tx_max_king
2008-11-06 06:37:51 UTC
Post by tx_max_king
home:http://tinyurl.com/59y378
What are you afraid of?
Uh, I dunno, monsters under the bead?  Republics?  Dunderheads?
see a therapist
no, it's cheaper to use the internets.
and that's your problem.
another anonymous wanker looking for salvation
in the electron world.
Post by Boston Blackie (I didn't think a lot, but I pulled my gun)
--http://tinyurl.com/5v6rm8- Hide quoted text -
Boston Blackie (I didn't think a lot, but I pulled my gun)
2008-11-06 12:42:05 UTC

Post by tx_max_king
see a therapist
no, it's cheaper to use the internets.
and that's your problem.
another anonymous wanker looking for salvation
in the electron world.
Post by Boston Blackie (I didn't think a lot, but I pulled my gun)
--http://tinyurl.com/5v6rm8- Hide quoted text -
Believe me, bub, you don't offer salvation.
--
Remember, melanin-challenged boys: I don't cross post as much as you
do, and so when I respond to your blather the first newsgroup I snip is